MEMBERSHIP AT FALL CREEk
Thank you for asking for more information about Membership at Fall Creek!
To summarize our membership process, we have three requirements, one BIG suggestion, and three options. How’s that for complicated? Really, it’s quite simple.
The three requirements are:
1. You must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ by turning away from sin and
believing in Him as your Savior and Lord (also called born again, saved, becoming a
believer). Let us know if you would like more information about beginning a
relationship with Jesus.
2. You must have been baptized by immersion after beginning your relationship with
Jesus. Again, we would be happy to provide you with more information about baptism.
3. You must believe that God is leading you to join our family to help you and us follow
Him more faithfully.
The BIG suggestion is:
You need to attend our First Steps class that meets on the first Sunday of each month in the Pastor’s office. This gives us a chance to meet each other and for you to learn about the vision of our church and how we are structured to do what God has called us to do. It will really help you get a behind the scenes look at what we are trying to do and why we are trying to do it.
If you meet the requirements for membership, the three options are:
1. Apply for membership at the conclusion of our First Steps class by filling out one of our
membership application cards.
2. Or you can come forward at the end of one of our Sunday morning services and let one
of the pastors know of your desire to join the Fall Creek family.
3. Or you can stop by the church office and have our Administrative Assistant help you
apply for membership.
That about covers it. If you’d like more information or an appointment, please email one of the staff using their first name followed by @fallcreekbaptist.com or call the church office 317.841.9770.
In the meantime, we will pray that God will lead you to what His desire is for you to do at this point of your faith journey!
If you are interested in looking deeper into Membership, click HERE.